Sunday, January 1, 2012

We all start somewhere...

Have a decent stash, but overwhelmed to cut into it and start sewing...

Have been reading about sewing for a couple of years now, still stuck through...

Have great books to help me, still not ready to jump in...

Wonderful blogs, forums, articles on the internet for inspiration & education,  still no...

What has been holding me back? I have no clue.




Once a friend and I wear talking about the principle of Inertia and I was telling him how I feel stuck in a rut and unhappy without a job but I'm not able to jump head first into the job search, due to inertia.... He commented - 'There's another side to Inertia; Once you start moving, you don't stop. Maybe you should just focus on getting to that side.' Those words made a big difference! I got started on working on the issue at hand, worked very hard at that and landed a fantastic job... It's more than a year now and I'm ready to apply the same idea to sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Friendly comments or constructive feedback are always welcome.

All comments will be moderated to prevent spam.