Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oh no!



I was sooooo excited to start participating in a new sewing group as of this month. The sewing group is in Oakville and they meet every 2nd and 3rd Tuesdays. I had been to one of their meetings as a guest and liked the group as they were very welcoming and warm people. Many had brought the clothes they had made for a show-n-tell. I was hoping that meeting other sewers in real life would bring back my mojo.

And then this weekend, I just realized that I had very carefully planned and arranged for my daughter's swimming classes to fall on the same day as the sewing meetup - DARN!!! While my husband is the one who takes her to her swimming class, we are a one-car household for now and I have no means to get to the sewers forum!

What a bummer!! :(

1 comment:

  1. [...] I wrote how bad I felt not being able to go to the local sewing group because of my daughter M&#8217... [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Friendly comments or constructive feedback are always welcome.

All comments will be moderated to prevent spam.