Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yesss, I made it to the Sewing group

 I had written earlier how bad I felt not being able to go to the local sewing group because like an idiot, I had arranged the schedule my daughter M's swimming classes on the same day of my sewing group meet up.

Turned out, I could make it to the sewing group after all!

M's swimming coach suggested we pull her out of the swimming class and bring her later when she's ready.  She had no motivation to learn to swim. It makes me wonder if it is a matter of student-coach incompatibility. She is really into dancing and wants to go for ballet class! So, this time, I smartened up and like the brilliant person I could be, arranged it on a Monday.

Voila! The car available on Tuesday evenings from then on, so I could go to the sewing group at last! I went yesterday and it was nice to see local sewers who were passionate about sewing and also watch the show-n-tell. There was also a demonstration on how to make flowers with zippers. Who knew!! And the flower looked so darn beautiful.

I loved the show n tell the most of all, as I feel inspired to sew something to bring and share at the table.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog today! I needed a bit of encouragement and your message really meant a lot. :) I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Angie! You are an amazing and strong woman! Glad to have known you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Friendly comments or constructive feedback are always welcome.

All comments will be moderated to prevent spam.