Sunday, March 17, 2013

Essential top sew along - Count me in

Last month has been really busy what with painting the living room and starting to work on my health by working out. And I've been needing a push to work on my TNT knit top and been thinking about it right when Faye posted her 'Essential tops sew along'. Great timing! And yes, I've signed up for that. 

The sew-a-long will start next Sunday and run for two weeks (March 24th through April 7th).

 If I can get one top, even a camisole, sewn up and posted on my blog during that duration, I'll consider that I've done great. The whole idea is to get me moving. 


Click on the picture to go to Faye's post about this sewalong

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ofr joining the sewalong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for running great sew-alongs, Faye. I've followed many of the see-alongs that you organized in the past and felt inspired. I've finally taken a deep breath and signed up for one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Friendly comments or constructive feedback are always welcome.

All comments will be moderated to prevent spam.