- No purchases of fabrics or notions made
- I bought a veggie peeler as I prefer making my own salad at work than but pre-made salads from the deli-counter which is full of lettuce with very less vegetables. My veggies + peeler cost came lesser than one huge salad that I would have bought otherwise - so I will consider this good!
- As for no RTW, I bought winter gloves/ hat and socks; these were in exception list.
- I also survived buying a Burda magazine that I've been looking for ages, sold at a very reasonable price, twice!! Thank you Reethi for offering to lend your copy when I need. I really appreciate that generosity.
- I survived a trip to IKEA .. I mean, how did that happen? :o
I have worked on another pants muslin, attended the local sewing group meeting once, went on a 'Sewing with Jean' class at Brampton Sewn Serge!
I also gave Mischief, my 6 yr old daughter, her very first sewing class, twice. We practiced straight lines without thread and then with thread on paper and on fabric for the first class. For the second class, we made an apron together.. She's so EXCITED and so am I! :)
February will be fun as we will be going on a vacation soon... I hope to have fun without much shopping during the vacation.